Reynolds and Company Jewelers
Precious Gems, Fine Jewelry & Watcvhes
Estate & Heirloom Jewelry
We are Central Florida’s premier Watch center.
If you are looking for something special for yourself or for that special someone, we can help you find it.
We carry an extensive inventory of Zenith, Omega, Tag Heuer, Frédérique Constant, Tissot, Swiss Army, Breitling, Fortis, Maurice Lacroix and Concord watches.
We are the exclusive dealer for Zenith, Swiss Watch Manufacture. Founded in 1865 in the Jura mountain region, Zenith is one of Switzerland’s finest watch manufactures. We carry or can provide you with the Men’s Collection of Zenith watches you desire: New Vintage 1965, Port-Royal, Class and ChronoMaster which includes the very exclusive Grande ChronoMaster XXT Tourbillon.
We also carry the beautiful line of women’s Zenith watches: Star, Baby Star Elite and Star Open El Primero including the extraordinarily superb Star Open El Primero Tourbillon.
Zenith Manufacture has a long, rich history since its founding in the Swiss Jura region in 1865. George Favre-Jacot, a revolutionary in his time, built the company with an eye on innovation and a commitment to perfection.
Two outstanding innovations set Zenith apart. The El Primero measuring instrument beats to the rhythm of 36,000 alternations per hour; the greatest number of alternations for an automatic chronograph movement. The Elite measuring instrument, introduced in 1994, enables Zenith to produce the ultra slim group of Elite watches.
Omega, founded in 1848, has a history of being a pioneer in the industry and is enjoying a resurgence in popularity and recognition the world over.
- Omega developed the first 1/1000 th second photo finish camera in the world, as well as the touch pads used in swimming competitions.
- Omega recently developed the innovative Co-Axial Escapement the first of it kind in the world. This revolutionary new escapement offers improved reliability and greater service intervals.
- The Omega Speedmaster Moon Watch is the only watch which has made it to the moon.
- Omega has been the official timekeeper of 21 Olympic Games and is the official timekeeper of the FINA World Swimming Championships and World Cups and the FIBT World Bobsleigh Tour.
TAG Heuer has always been the avant-garde of watchmaking technology, materials and design since they opened their doors in 1860. Their impressive number of patents and innovations include:
- Chronograph mechanism – 1882
- Oscillating pinion – 1887
- Time of Trip, the first automobile panel chronograph – 1911
- Micrograph, the world’s first stopwatch capable of measuring 1/100 th second – 1916
- Mareograph, the world’s first chronograph with tide level indicator and dial for regattas – 1950
- Microtimer, the world’s first miniaturized electronic timing instrument capable of measuring 1/1000 th second – 1966
- Chronomatic Calibre 11, the first automatic chronograph movement with a microrotor, a quantum leap for the whole watchmaking industry – 1969
- Chronosplit, the world’s first quartz chronograph bracelet capable of measuring 1/100 th second – 1975
- The first quartz analog chronograph – 1983
- Wins the Watchmaking Grand Prix of Geneva in the Design category
- The new Microtimer, the first Swiss wrist chronograph to measure 1/1000 th second – 2003
Introduces the Monaco V4 Concept Watch, the first mechanical movement to operate with belts, a linear weight, ceramic ball-bearings and four V-mounted barrels – 2004
In operation since 1988, Frédérique Constant’s mission is to connect with a broad selection of appreciative enthusiasts to want to enjoy high quality classical watches at sensible prices.
Their collections of the Classics, Highlife and Persuasion combined with their signatures of the Heart Beat Collection which opens the dial face to reveal the mechanism, the Retrograde which offers a 30 second snap back second hand and the Highlife Numbers which are a unique oversized print offer the Fr éd érique Constant wearer elegance, panache, fun or sometimes all three.
With Frédérique Constant watches you can truly “Live your Passion”.
Reynolds and Company Jewelers | About Reynolds Jewelers | Gems | Jewelry | Watches | Contact Reynolds Jewelers
Copyright 2004 - 2005. Reynolds and Company Jewelers. All Right Reserved.
Design by Palm Tree Web Design. Hosted by Palm Tree Wireless Internet.